Saturday, June 14, 2014

SUMMER TREND!

| | 0 commentaires
Summer. Longer nights, darker skin and awesome stories. Summer is finally here! I've personally been waiting for this period since it ended! We all can't wait to go back to the beach, you know diving in the water, feeling the sand under your feet and slowly eating a tasteful ice cream. Doing all this wearing our most beautiful bikini.
But, that's the thing, what kind of bikini pick ? Here's according to me, the must have of this summer!
You can easily see my favorite Swimsuit. The high waist type, is so sexy! It's doesn't show a lot but has this intriguing side which makes you wanna see more. This type gives a Marilyn Monroe look but the print just modernize the whole thing! It's amazing! And the hat, just give the classy hint you needed!

Quickie Tips: 
  • If you have a imposing breast, if you see what I mean, don't wear triangle bikini! The breast is squeezed and it's just doesn't look good. Trust me.
  • If you have any insecurities about your body, well, you shouldn't cause it's summer and I'm sure it's not that noticeable. Yet, you still can wear a swimsuit and a sarong!
It's my first article, so please don't judge me! And give me tips if this is really bad! 
Anyway have a great day!
Sincerely Ophélie.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance