Wednesday, April 8, 2015

BAGGY, BAG!

| | 0 commentaires
Hi, stranger!

So we all agree, right ? The most precious thing a girl has is her bag ( And her phone). That's the place where she hides everything. It's messy for you, but tidy for us. It's pointless for you, but so important for us. It's like our expensive leather friend who knows all our dirty secrets. So you better chose your partner in crime really well!


Ok so don't tell me I'm the only one who have a dream bag ? You know, the bag you dream of, you really want, but you just can't have it because you're too poor for that? Mine is definitely the 3.1 Philip Lim in the picture who cost around 800$.. yeah I know.
So as I said it, I love bringing color to my outfit with the bag or the shoes. So I usually pick a cute satchel blue or light brown. Sometimes even yellow! Cause you know.. it's fun!
I'm a big fan of purses and clutches. It's tiny and cute, not really useful if you're the kind who take your whole house with you but for going out it's the best!

Anyway, have a great day!
Sincerely, Ophélie.

0 commentaires:

Post a Comment

 
Twitter Facebook Dribbble Tumblr Last FM Flickr Behance